Thursday, October 24, 2013

Last full day...

Oh, so sad. Today is our last full day of vacation...then back to K.L. we go! I think all of us can agree that we had a great week...

Last night we took the kids back to Ferringhi Gardens for dinner as they wanted to hit the night market after we ate. It worked out perfectly...we had a nice dinner and then hit the market. I'm surprised that the kids did not beg to buy a bunch of junk...one hat and one soccer jersey and they were happy!

Today was just spent lazing around the hotel. Blaine and I both had massages scheduled this morning...AMAZEBALLS!! Wow! I'll go into detail on Fab 5 Friday!

While I hung out at the pool with the boys, Blaine and Sandra made a quick jaunt down to the tailor's shop to pick up our clothes. Unfortunately, the tailor could not take in my black skirt because of the thickness of the material, BUT...he said he could make me a new black one by tomorrow morning. So, Blaine left one of the new skirts with him and brought home the other two...along with his new short-sleeved work shirts. The tailor did a great job! Wish I could find a tailor in K.L. who could make some stuff for us!

Two of my new skirts

Then it was a full afternoon by the pool!

What?? How did the beer mug get in my photo??!!


Grayson and Blaine even took part in the kayaking contest!


Tonight we're taking the boys to the Hard Rock Cafe one last time...it was their choice. Tomorrow we're going to hit the Tropical Spice Garden and maybe the funicular before we head back to K.L. But, the fun won't stop there. Sunday we're heading to the PGA tournament at the KLGCC - hopefully, to see Phil Mickelson! (He better make the cut!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment