Monday, September 23, 2013

Family Photos...

Yesterday Blaine brought me presents - items that came in the Cargill mail pouch! New Cooking Light and Food and Wine magazines (which I will read meticulously over the next few days - perhaps with a glass of moscato in hand), a Verizon phone bill (yeah...not really a present, but it was in the pouch) and a USB drive full of pictures of my family - the very best of the gifts.

At the end of July we took a vacation with my parents, my brothers, my sister-in-law and my niece. It was the last family hurrah before we headed off to Malaysia. During that vacation, my mom had arranged for a photo shoot since all of us were together. At the time, I was not thrilled at the prospect of pics...I like to take pics, not be in them. But, to appease my mom, we all got together for a few photos. Unfortunately, my dad missed the session - as he had to attend a funeral. (I wish he had been in them...we may need to do some creative Photoshopping!) So today, I just thought I'd share a few of those pics...of my family that I miss.















Okay...that was more than a few...sorry about that! Thanks for indulging me some pics of my family! These will get me through the next several months until we return to the States to give them big hugs in person!



1 comment: