Friday, September 20, 2013

Fab 5 Friday...

Oh, TGIF!! Just time for a quick post so I figured I'd do a quick list of my 5 favorite things from this week!

1.) First week of Crossfit big girl classes completed! And, I loved it! Everyone at the box is very welcoming and very encouraging! It's a nice change from the traditional gym (which I still go to!).

Here's a pic from this morning - I'm there in the pink!

2.) Cooking classes rocked this week! I took another one today...and while it was long and at times frustrating (Damn you meringue!) - it was fabulous! 

Quiche dough and ingredients

Fruit roulade in various stages

Final quiche

Fresh Berry Roulade

3.) Sons of Anarchy makes the list this week! Wow! Addicted! Finished Season 1 and starting Season 2! Didn't think I would like this show, but it's fantastic. (Very thankful for Netflix and Hulu here in Malaysia! Lots of good shows for us to watch that we didn't watch in the States!)

Check it out if you haven't!

4.) Date night tomorrow night! I know...I know. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm really looking forward to dining out - without my children - at a nice restaurant. The view at Marini's on 57 is supposed to be fabulous and the food is supposedly amazing!! I'll provide a full report later this weekend!

5.) Blaine just told us that he's got a meeting in Sabah in January - so we're going to plan a quick little second vacation for Christmas break. We'll get back from Bali and then turn around and head to Sabah. The kids are thrilled as they are dying to see the proboscis monkey that their culture trainer told them about! (If any of my local friends know of a resort in Kota Kinabalu that you would recommend - please let me know! We're looking to book this trip fairly soon!)

Proboscis Monkey

There you go! Enjoy your Friday!! Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment