Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Um...I'm Not Even Sure What To Say About This...

Last Saturday night Blaine asked me if I had been listening to Mix FM lately and if I had heard the advertisements for a new contest they were promoting. I told him no and asked what the contest was...knowing that they really do some crazy things on this station. He said that he surely must've misheard them on the radio, but he thought it was a beauty pageant called Miss Jumbo Queen...a plus-size, full-figured beauty pageant. I said, "WHAT!? Miss JUMBO Queen - surely you misheard them!" But, when we sat down to dinner, we looked it up - and there it was in black and white.

 

Now, after more than a few WTFs were muttered Saturday night, I let the contest go for the evening. But, I still couldn't let it rest entirely. I've been thinking about this...for a few days. Did I want to write the promoters a letter and state how derogatory and demeaning the whole thing is? I could do that, but, is one letter from a mat salleh really going to bring about change? Then, I had my light bulb moment! Maybe this is a chance for me to bring another contest here to Malaysia.
 
Registration is now open for the Prince Tiny Penis 2014 contest. Ladies, feel free to nominate those men who may be too shy to enter themselves! (I figure men with tiny penises are probably in charge of Miss Jumbo Queen 2014 - so I'll give them a little recognition, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment