Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Good or Evil...

 
 
I'm only a few sips in...and I do believe that evil is winning out. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and my dismal mood has not improved with either a shower or coffee. Why so grouchy? Oh, where to begin?
 
Well, pure jealousy over my husband's trip to Minneapolis on Thursday. Yes, I know...it's for work. So what! Just the sight of his suitcases this morning made the green-eyed monster rear its ugly head.
 
And, that means it's me and the kiddos solo for the next 10 days - which will be a real test of my sanity. Single-parenting is not for me.
 
Oh, and then there were the two things I spawned this morning who could not stop fighting - both verbally and physically. Do these children think I'm blind? Caleb kicked the hell out of Grayson this morning and then tried to cry his way out of it....which really pissed me off. This resulting in me losing my cool and blowing a gasket.
 
And, let's add a few Facebook posts in the mix that were just too ridiculous to believe...and, well, here I am.
 
Okay...a few more sips of coffee into the system...Deep breaths...the day will get better....more coffee....more deep breaths...

No comments:

Post a Comment