Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Need To Get This Off My Chest...

Yes, I have something to say...I've been holding it in for weeks and I just need to say it:

I hate pumpkin.


Phew. I feel better already. It's out there...out in the open. My friends back in the States are going pumpkin crazy...pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin pasta, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin...

 
I can say that I am pretty happy here in Malaysia where once September hits we are not bombarded with pumpkin craziness. My morning coffee continues on...same as always. I don't feel the need to bake pumpkin bread or head to the grocery store to stock up on pumpkin pie filling.

There are other things I miss about fall...cider donuts, cool air, American football...but pumpkin? Nope. That you can keep my friends. Please feel free to eat and drink my share!

No comments:

Post a Comment