Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fab 5 Friday...

Ah, so happy that Friday has arrived...so, so happy. 

I think it is safe to say that we are all ecstatic that Blaine is home. While the kids were S-U-P-E-R good last week and I do mean SUPER good, we were definitely ready for a little break from one another. It's been fantastic to have some adult conversation again and the boys are glad to have daddy hugs in the evening.

It's once again a long weekend here in Malaysia - Yahoo! And, we're out of here! So, I will publish this and go finish up my packing!

Here it is, folks! Fab 5 Friday:

1. Dates with my boys. Last week while Blaine was away brought a couple of nice "dates" with my boys. Friday night had the three of us hitting Morganfield's for dinner together - which was fun and funny. Saturday had Grayson and I grabbing a quick date at Red Mango before he went to a birthday party. The littlest dude just cracks me up. Saturday night had Caleb and I having dinner together while Grayson was still at a birthday party. And, I just love sitting and talking to Caleb sometimes - he can be such a little man.




2. Presents. Upon Blaine's return we were showered with gifts from home! Nothing like a few prezzies to make up for 10 days away...Lululemon, Pandora, new Nano 4.0's, and some golf clothes for me! Woohoo! The kids also received some fab gifts and we are stocked up with Halloween candy for all of the Duta Tropika trick-or-treaters!


3. Mad About Coco. Monday night we took the kids to Mad About Coco to celebrate Blaine's return and their awesome behavior while he was away. Just a few yummy little treats!



4. Travel Plans. I spent the week trying to get things straightened out for Hong Kong and Vietnam. Vietnam was easy...booked my tour and a show to see while we are there. Hoping we'll catch up with Nate and that Nhi will be back from the States, too. Hong Kong has not been as easy. The 4 top tour guides I wanted to take us on a one day tour are all booked. Wah! And, I know we can go do the bus and stuff, but I really didn't want to have to think...I just wanted to follow someone around who has lived in Hong Kong for an extended period of time and see some of the lesser known areas of the city - plus, I was hoping for a little more of a foodie perspective. Anyways, I have an email into one last guide and we'll see if he can accommodate us. If not, my name is Robin and I'll be your tour guide in Hong Kong!

5. Club Med Cherating. As I said, it's a long weekend and we are outta here! Club Med Cherating here we come! Heading to Kuantan with some friends for an easy-peasy weekend. Our boys are excited that their friends are coming and to hit the kids club and I'm happy to hit the pool, read my book and enjoy a few cocktails.

Okay...that's all there is. I'm going to go finish packing and then we're springing the kids from school at 11:45 a.m. and heading to Club Med. I see a pool and an adult beverage in my future! Enjoy the weekend, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment