Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Did You Miss Me?

I'm back from Seoul...and it was fabulous! Had so much fun! Great food, great shopping, great CrossFitting...just a fabulous few days.

I was going to do a big, long blog post about it, but I pretty much chronicled all the highlights for WOD Talk...and I just submitted that article last night. So...as soon as it goes up on their website (or whatever the heck they're going to do with this one!) I'll post a link here...because it's much more in depth.

But, I will share a few photo collages I put together this morning...

There was lots of food and drink...very yummy!



 
 
And we WOD'd at CrossFit Sentinel Downtown...

 
 
And we shopped...

 
 
And we spent a lot of time at the Asia CrossFit Regionals...





 
 
The weather was fantastic. (I thoroughly enjoyed the cooler temps and lower humidity!) I'm hoping to bring the family back in the near future! Maybe we'll even do a little sightseeing next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment