Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Cards...

Um, yeah...'fessing up right now...I did not mail any Christmas cards out this year. Not one single card. I have no good excuse...I wish I could say I was just trying to be environmentally friendly, but we all know that's a lie. Time just got away from me. The cards are sitting in the closet and the stamps are at the bottom of my purse. I had every intention of sending them to the States via the Cargill mail pouch, but...it didn't happen. With a little over a week to go until Christmas, I did throw together a Christmas photo...


Just know that we wish all of you a very happy holiday season and think of you often. We hope Santa brings you all sorts of good stuff and that 2014 brings you good health and happiness!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment