Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Caleb's Winter Concert...

"Mom, Mom! Have you put me up on Facebook yet?"

This was my greeting this morning from my oldest son, Caleb. Last night was his concert at school and he knew I had taken video of him and he wanted to make sure he was getting his fair share of the stage after his brother's concert last week.

Grayson was my date for the concert as Blaine was in Vietnam for a conference

Now, Caleb did a lot more songs that Grayson last week, but, I'll only post two of them...okay three of them...here. I'll even do you the favor of sparing you the recorder portion of the concert. (Please let me know if you're dying to hear it...I can send you the video immediately!)

The Welcome Song

Swing Dancing to a Halloween Song


Okay...in order to see Caleb's class doing "Sleigh Ride" you'll have to click here!

I hope you enjoy! He and his classmates did a really great job - even with the recorders!











No comments:

Post a Comment