Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ornament Photo Challenge Days 18, 19 & 20

Falling a little behind...Whoops! The pix made it onto Instagram, but I forgot to put them here! Oh, well, I shall catch up today!

Day 18 - This Santa came from Hong Kong. I'm not quite sure why I picked him up, but he just called to me! So home he came!


Day 19 - Our golf bag. We've had him for a while now. Blaine had a small tree with all of "his ornaments." We eventually got rid of this small tree and then all of his ornaments joined our family tree. Since we all kind of have the golf bug in our house - this seemed like a good one to photograph.


Day 20 - Memories of Singapore. We spent several weekends in Singapore while we were living in Malaysia, but this may be the only ornament we have. I'll have to scan the tree again and see if there are any others.


The kids are officially on vacation. We've had a great relaxing weekend and we're looking forward to Christmas later this week. And of course, heading off to London. Blaine and I spent the morning planning our time and buying tickets to get us to the Harry Potter Studio and up on the London Eye! It's going to be a super busy few days, but we're ready! Hope your holidays are shaping up to be all you dream of!

No comments:

Post a Comment