Thursday, December 17, 2015

Ornament Photo Challenge Day 16 & 17...

Yup...another day with two photos. I've spent the last three days in the kitchen baking cookies...and more cookies...and fudge...and cookies. And, I'm done. I told Blaine last night that I didn't care to bake another cookie until 2016. And it is due to cookie baking that my photo didn't get posted yesterday.

Day 16 was this little penguin! I can't remember where we purchased him, but I do love him. He clips right onto the tree (like a lot of our bird ornaments do) and he seems to watch over all of the other ornaments.


Day 17 is a remembrance of a quick trip to Savannah. Blaine and I made a flying trip to Savannah while we we in Myrtle Beach and had a fun day exploring this city. Lunch at Paula Deen's (We even got to meet the Deen Brothers - Paula's sons) and strolling the picturesque streets were a couple of the highlights.


Tomorrow is the last day of school for the boys before Christmas break. Today they both have class parties (which is where a big chunk of my cookies are going) and a final family Polish lesson for 2015.  We're winding down quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment