Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fab 5 on Hiatus...But, Ornament Photo Challenge Day #11

Happy Friday Everyone! The Fab 5 is going on hiatus this week as my parents are in town and we've been busy! Today my mom and I have a full day of shopping planned (Priorities, you know!?) and my dad and Blaine are off to see one of his Cargill plants.

But, here's today's ornament:


This little tin alligator came from a trip to Cancun, Mexico. If I'm not mistaken, we were in a little story buying tequila, er, I mean, milk, and this little guy was by the register. I just loved all the colors on the tin and he had to come home with us!

I hope everyone is having a great December so far. It's hard to believe the kids only have one more week of school until the Christmas vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment