Saturday, December 5, 2015

Ornament Photo Challenge Day #6

So I think we'll do a few days (maybe even a couple of weeks) of travel ornaments. That's really how this all started. I once had one of those matchy-matchy trees. You know the ones...where everything is color coordinated down to the very last ribbon. But, then I met Blaine and we wanted to capture little mementos of places we visited. So everywhere we went - we found an ornament.

Today's ornament is from Vietnam. It's not really an ornament. I believe it was meant to be a bookmark. (We have several bookmark ornaments.) We had done a tour of the Mekong River and stopped at this market where they were selling various trinkets. I saw this an immediately thought she'd make a beautiful ornament. This year she has a very prominent spot on the tree and I find myself glancing at her often.



No comments:

Post a Comment