Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day to Day...

With only 38 days to go until the kids and I head back to the States and only 19 days until the movers begin to pack my house, I am feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. (Oh, screw it...EXTREMELY overwhelmed.)




Blaine is gone for the next 10 days. The kids have what seems like 6 million birthday parties to attend. We've got doctors appointments scheduled. School concerts and activities on the calendar. I truly need to go through a few closets/boxes so I'm not moving the same shit to another location. (On a side note: I'm sure that there is currently a large family of geckos living in one of the boxes that remains unopened since we moved here. I'm also sure that the geckos think they're living the good life in that box!) I've got a tug-of-war title that needs to be retained. Some really fun social activities scheduled with friends here. And you know what?! I desperately need to get my hair colored, otherwise, how-old.net is no longer going to think I'm 37.

But, while on the 'net today I saw some great advice:


If I'm going to listen to advice from anybody, it's definitely going to be Cookie Monster!



No comments:

Post a Comment