Monday, January 20, 2014

WTF Tuesday...

Yup, it's been one of those days. Had a crappy workout this morning. Went and got coffee and came home to do a little cooking. Dropped an entire box of dry spaghetti all over the floor, then spilled a diet Coke and dropped a raw egg. Yup. Definitely a WTF kinda day!

So, I decided I would take a break and read the paper, "The Sun Daily" - a local paper. First, I read this article.


Oy, vey! Seriously!? I'm going to let you do the math on this, but this dad just needs to get a grip! Let his daughter marry whoever the hell she wants - which apparently she did - and get on with his life!

Then, I decided to scan the want ads. Why? I don't know. And this is what I see...

Female below 30 years old?? Seriously?!

Age 35 and below. WTF!?

And these ads were EVERYWHERE!! Some stated that you must be married. Some stated that you could not be married. Age and gender restrictions everywhere. I don't even know what to say about this...

It's only 2:15 p.m., but after this day...it may be time for a drink already.



No comments:

Post a Comment