Friday, January 17, 2014

Fab 5 Friday...

Happy Friday everyone! Time for the Friday Fab 5! These are the little things I'm thankful for this week!

1. Good Kids. Okay...I know I've posted on Facebook that it's time for the kids to go back to school - and I still believe that! (Come on Monday!!!) But, my boys have been super awesome this week! Even though a lot of their neighborhood friends have been on holiday or back at school...my kids have been rockin'! Well-behaved, fun, funny - just good kids!

The boys!

2. Routine. While vacation has been fun and fantastic - I crave routine. This week we worked to get back into a more normal routine...



3. Crossfit. Yup, just glad to be back working out at Crossfit...missed the people, missed the energy, missed the barbell...



4. Age and Wisdom. Yes, I'm thankful for age and wisdom this week. My back went out again on Thursday (damn L4 and L5 disks) - and I had the wisdom to stop my front squats. I'm in this for the long haul - and a few years back I would've pushed through no matter what the pain level was. But, if I want to keep doing the things I love - then I need to listen to my body and back off. Today I didn't WOD (and I WANTED to), but I know that by resting today - I can be back at it next week!



5. Birthday Lunch @ ABC Troika. Thursday had a group of us lunching at ABC Troika for Shannon and Michelle's birthday. It was a fun lunch - with a fabulous group of women. Great conversation and yummy food and drink!
Birthday Lunch!!

So there you have it!!! Hope you've got some things to be thankful for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment