Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fab 5 Friday...

Friday greetings everyone!! We're back in KL and I'm off to Crossfit in a little bit, but wanted to get the Fab 5 out there!!


1, 2, and 3. Blaine, Caleb, and Grayson   This may seem like the easy route this week, but my top 3 of this week's list are my husband, Blaine, and my two boys, Caleb and Grayson. After a week together, I was once again reminded how great they all are! (Not that I often forget, but when you're away from your "daily life" - it just seems easier to see!) Each day was ended with, "What was your favorite part about today?" and it was always something we did as a family - not an item we bought or time playing video games. It was a week of lots of fun and laughter, hugs and kisses - even from the child who hates to give his mom kisses - and many memories.



4. Bali   WOW! My kind of place. Beach and pool and a breeze. Lots of relaxing and sightseeing and shopping. Fruity adult beverages. Heaven...


5. 2014  I'm looking forward to a great 2014! Lots more traveling, new fitness goals, time with family and friends, more classes - basically, more of what makes me happy! Hope 2014 finds you doing what makes you happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment