Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fab 5 Friday...

So...I'm going to be really honest. I spent most of this week in a very cranky mood. And the vast majority of my crankiness stemmed from my children's school. I'm still not over it entirely, but it's getting better. And, you know, it's Friday - it's hard for me to be cranky on a Friday.

Well, you're not here for a dissertation on my bad mood. You are here for Fab 5 Friday. Without further ado...

1. Girls Night. We had girls night last week. This involved fun beverages and a fabulous chocolate tasting! And, of course, lots of laughs and good conversation.


2. PTO Bingo. The PTO sponsored bingo Sunday afternoon with a beach theme. My kids had a blast! Tons of prizes for the little dudes! And, the best part...I didn't have to cook as pizza was provided!


Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

3. Roses. We once again live in a country where flowers are soooooo inexpensive. And people just seem to be selling them everywhere. My lovely husband picked me up some roses while we were out last Saturday morning and I have enjoyed them all week as they sit on the bar next to my laptop.


4.  Birthday Brunch. We celebrated a birthday on Monday at Flaming & Co. It was a fabulous brunch with some awesome women as we celebrated the always wonderful, Belinda! 


Liz, Belinda and Me

5. The Deed. Yes, we finally have the corrected deed and all the needed paperwork to file it for our summer house. This has been a long and headache-inducing process, but I'm happy to say that as soon as it gets filed - we're all good. Just 124 days until we get to head home!

Okay...need to finish cutting up some sugar cookie bars for Caleb's class party today. And then, if you can believe it...I'm going to do some yoga. Try not to laugh people. (Oh, come on...I hear you laughing!) But, everyone is telling me it's good for me...so I'll give it another go!

Enjoy your weekend with your sweethearts! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment