Monday, November 30, 2015

December Photo Challenge...

So we woke up to huge snowflakes falling from the sky. And, I caught both the boys just staring out the window in a sweet little moment...


Today I'm starting a new photo challenge from now until December 25th - A Christmas Ornament A Day. Blaine and I have been collecting ornaments since we first started dating. In fact, I looked for the very first ornament we purchased on the tree this morning, but it was well-hidden and my patience was lacking. I'm sure I'll find it during the next 25 days.

Anywho, not all of our ornaments are fancy. Some aren't even true ornaments. There are key chains and bookmarks and even a letter holder on our tree. Some ornaments are sentimental. Some are just fun. Some are just funny!

Today's ornament is not sentimental - just something that's near and dear to my heart!



If anyone wants to join in the photo challenge, you can post your pics to Facebook or Instagram with the #ornamentphotochallenge - I'd love to see how you decorate your tree!

P.S. Other blogs will continue during the next 25 days. Fab 5 returns on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment