Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The house is sold...

Our house is sold. It went on the market on Saturday at noon and by Monday evening we had an official offer with a verbal commitment on both ends. (Due to the relocation company we can't sign anything until all of our paperwork clears.)

So, this makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I'm glad that we were so quickly able to sell our house - and to what appears to be a wonderful couple with a baby. (They wrote THE nicest letter with their offer...saying how they loved the way we decorated, how appreciative they were of all of the extras, and that they would take good care of the place.)

And, of course, I'm sad that we will be leaving this house and never coming back. This has been a fabulous house for our family. Lots of good times and many laughs have been had in this house. And, I've loved North Liberty, Iowa. (No, I did not say I love the Hawkeyes...just the area!)

Trying not to dwell and looking forward to enjoying our remaining weeks in this house. Need to find a non-rainy evening to open Group Therapy up for one final blowout session!

No comments:

Post a Comment