Friday, May 17, 2013

Sell, store, ship, throw away...

Yup, let the big sell, store, ship, throw away party begin! I'm in massive cleaning and organizing mode!! I love it and hate it at the same time!

Yesterday and today was the kitchen! Wow! Does that Tupperware cupboard look good! Damn kids are not allowed to touch it until the house is sold! Laundry room is also cleaned and organized. Living room is good - just need to put a few pictures away as I know the realtor will come on Monday and ask me to "de-personalize" the space.

Tomorrow I will start to tackle the bedroom - mainly the closet and my dresser! What a freakin' disaster those two things are - blech! But, we don't have baseball this weekend, Blaine is back in Kuala Lumpur and what the hell else do I have to do.

This will leave just the basement...the storage area being the worst.This may wait until Blaine comes back even though the realtor comes on Monday! He needs to do some touch-up painting also.

So...that's where we're at...selling the house and the cars is my current priority.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I will continue to follow so I can keep in touch. Going to miss you and your family! :(

    ReplyDelete