Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cold and Rainy...

Yesterday we got a true taste of Polish weather...or at least, that's what people told me. It was gray and rainy and cold. And, by cold, I mean it didn't get much above the high 50's all day. (Yes, I consider that cold after spending the last two years in the hot and humid climate of Malaysia.)

And while I truly thought I would dread days like yesterday...it really was an enjoyable change. Yes, you heard me correctly. I embraced the cooler weather. I wore my soft and comfy sweatpants and sweatshirt. I cooked a warm meal for my family. I read a good book under some blankets and enjoyed a cup of coffee.

So while I know that this was the first of many cold and gray days, it wasn't horrible. (Yes, please feel free to throw these words back at me in February when I'm sharing my hatred of these exact same type of days.) 



Afterall, without a few gray days how do you truly appreciate the sunny and warm ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment