Thursday, April 23, 2015

Today's Special Announcement: We Are Moving Again...

Ah, yes...I've been sitting on this (sort of) for a couple of weeks. We are moving again! Where to? Well, this time we'll be heading to Warsaw, Poland.

Look at this! Coats and scarves and tights!

Yup, you heard correctly. Warsaw, Poland.

Blaine and I spent a few days there after Easter. At that time, we found a house, started the enrollment process for the kids at the American School of Warsaw and, in general, just checked out our new surroundings.

Our new house...Waiting for us to arrive in August.

It will be different than KL. Bye-bye flip-flops and shorts and year-round sunshine! Hello vodka and cooler temperatures!

Blaine will continue to work for Cargill...and I'll continue to do the mom/wife/blogger thing.

So there you have it! We will pack up our belongings at the end of May. The kids will finish the school year at MKIS and then we'll head to New York for the summer! (We arrive in Queensbury June 17th and leave August 4th.) And, we welcome any and all visitors to our home in Poland! It's a lot closer and cheaper to fly to Poland than it was to come visit us in KL! Consider this an open invitation!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! That's such exciting news! And your new house looks wonderful! I'm sure there are tons of disadvantages to living overseas (being away from family being one!) and I know from experience how homesick I was when I was overseas, but since I'm sitting here in the comfort of my Iowa home, I can say that I'm jealous of all your travel adventures! Your kids are going to have AMAZING stories to tell about their childhood!

    ReplyDelete