Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fab 5 Thursday...

Well, it's a 4 day weekend here in KL and we're extending it by a day...so I'm publishing Fab 5 this morning! We're taking our last vacation in southeast Asia and heading back to one of the kids' favourite spots - Phuket. I'm not complaining one bit...sunshine and the beach. Yeah...who could really complain about that.

So...what's on tap for this Fab Thursday? All right...wait no longer.

1. Thank you. A big thank you to everyone who said congratulations or expressed an interest in coming to visit or asked if we needed anything after announcing our move to Poland. I emailed a friend this week and said that I didn't really think it had hit me yet that we were leaving KL. I know it will - movers will come, school withdrawal forms will be filled out and bank accounts closed, but I'm still in the surreal phase.


2. Paying It Forward. All of this moving is not an easy thing. New countries, new people, new languages. But, when we came here to KL, there was a Cargill family who helped us on our look-see trip to make things easy and to show us that KL is not a bad place to live. The same thing happened when we went to look at Poland. A Cargill family living there spent a lot of time showing us around and making us feel welcome. This past weekend it was our turn and I hope we paid it forward so that the new family coming to KL will love it as much as we did!

3. CrossFit Journal Article. They told me it wouldn't be published until mid-May, but it was actually published last Sunday. You can read the PDF by clicking here. You may have to scroll down until you find the Virtuosity 7: One Spirit article. 



4. Two Fat Expats. I know lots of my expats friends listen to this podcast entitled "Two Fat Expats" and I just wanted to give a shout out to these two women. Their podcasts are funny and informative and just a highlight of my Tuesday morning. 



5. The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Yeah, we splurged this week and did the Gold Class movies to see the Avengers. Completely worth it! Two happy little guys!


Enjoy the weekend, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment