Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fab Five Friday Returns...

Aaaahhhh, it's Friday and I'm back with an edition of Fab 5 Friday. I went to Crossfit this morning, grabbed a shower, and I'm now drinking coffee and banging out a quick blog. I'm going to head into school soon for one last check of things and then...it's done.

So this week's Fab 5 is not too exciting...but it's good to be back at it! So let's do this!

1. Rest and relaxation. The week in Penang was not perfect weather wise, but it was so relaxing...sooooo relaxing. I read good books, slept in, had drinks with friends...just nice. I feel recharged and ready for Christmas in Phuket! Hahaha! But, seriously...it was nice to get away without kids.



2. Dinner at Feringgi Grill. Monday night we had an amazing dinner at the Feringgi Grill...it was super yummy! Chateaubriand for Two...no need to say anything else!


3. A Trip to the Tailor. A trip to Penang is not complete without visiting Ron. Yes, new shirts and dresses for me and new shirts and shorts for Blaine. Merry Christmas to us! 


4. The Return of Hart of Dixie. Yes, this show is completely mindless and silly and I am rejoicing that it is back on television. With a lot of my faves on break until February it is good to have something new!


5. Friends Coming to Visit. We have our first non-Cargill friends coming to visit at the end of January!! I don't think I could be more excited! Betsy and Kirk will arrive the 31st and I can't wait! It's been fun planning things to do - including a trip back to Siem Reap - and figuring out what they want to do while they're here! I know January 31st will come quickly!!

So that's all I've got today! Christmas is right around the corner and the spirit is slowly seeping in. It helps to have kids who are excited for our early celebration on Sunday. I wish all of you a happy holiday season with friends and loved ones...Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment