Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fab 5 Friday...

Hey peeps! I think Fab 5 Fridays will be my only blog entries for the summer...I'll be back with more in August when we return to KL. For now, Fridays it is!

This week's Fab 5:

1. Grayson's Birthday. Yes, this child has celebrated his birthday 3 times...birthday overload. But, he had a blast with his family celebration: mini-golf, laser tag, Martha's ice cream, Harvest pizza and brownie fudge sundaes. Yup, definitely a Grayson birthday all the way!




2. The Lake House. We moved into our house on Glen Lake last Saturday...and it's fabulous. Lots of space, a deck, a dock, a gas grill...everything we need for the summer. The kids are in fishing heaven...and that's all that matters. It will be a very enjoyable summer here with family and friends.


3. The Great Escape. Yes, I returned to my old place of employment this past week. I can't tell you how many summers I worked there...although, I believe it was 14. Anyways, they had a blast! The rides and the water park were a hit - so it was probably worth the investment in a season's pass.



4. Baseball. Caleb started his private coaching this week...and he loves it. He's working on his pitching(along with other things), in hopes that he can help his team in Malaysia this year. His coach is good and Caleb appreciates the one-on-one attention. He's attentive and really listens to his coach which makes it worthwhile.


5. Blaine. Blaine arrives Saturday morning! All I can say is that we'll all be happy to see him!


We hope everyone haves a fun and safe 4th of July - if you're celebrating! I know we'll be celebrating here on the lake! Looking forward to bbq'ing and watching some fireworks!


No comments:

Post a Comment