Friday, September 2, 2016

Fab 5 Friday...yeah, no...



Ugh! I had excellent intentions of doing a Fab 5 today...really, I did. But, just not feeling it. It's not that it's been a horrible week...it just hasn't been a fabulous week.

And why hasn't it been fabulous? Well, mainly because I just don't want to be here. I know, I know...after a fantastic summer break, it can take a bit to get back into the swing of things...and it's definitely taking me a little bit extra this year. And then this little punk at school who was bullying Grayson really ticked me off...and then we had internet issues...and seriously, I need to stop whining.

Because, truly, in the grand scheme of things...it hasn't been bad. We spent Saturday night with friends and there was lots of laughter and kids running around having a great time. I've had coffee with friends this week and that's been fantastic. Work is going well. The kids seem fairly settled at school. Soccer has started and school trips are fast approaching.

See! These peeps make me smile - even when I'm grumpy!


I just have a bad attitude right now. And I can change it. I have to change it. I spent a good bit of time booking vacations - which always puts a smile on my face. And it's Friday...so that's a good thing. And the weather is amazing right now - so that's fantastic! And, it's time to follow this little piece of advice that a friend sent me...



1 comment: