Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Oh, crap...No Fab 5 This Week...

Yeah...I suck. I said that the Fab 5 would be back for a couple of weeks, but I may have been...well, not telling the truth. This week we're off to Madrid for a long weekend - so no Fab 5 this week. Then the following two Fridays I have things planned with friends (and, there is this little thing called "work" that I must attend to!) and then it's off to 'Murica! 

Anyways...I'm going to do my best to get a blog in about Madrid next week (in between a million projects at work) and then, well, let's be honest...it's a crap shoot as to whether I'll blog between now and my return to Poland in August.

Um...so yeah! This has been a good week so far! Kids are doing great. Grayson got his retainer this week. (Does anyone want to take bets on when he'll lose it?) They are in the homestretch at school and the homework has lightened up - so we're all happy. I had my last visit to the children's hospital this morning where we did a Mother's Day project (Polish Mother's Day is Thursday). We didn't have many children on my floor (which is a good thing in my mind) and we weren't allowed to go to the other floor, but the kids we did have did a great job with the project and their flowers were very pretty. Blaine is busy at work as it is time for reviews. The weather has been gorgeous and while my attitude was crappy yesterday, it is much improved today. 

And really, that's about it. Life is good. We are happy and hanging in there...



No comments:

Post a Comment