Friday, May 13, 2016

Give A Shitter Is Broken...


People...this is so true. I'm running on fumes right now. Pure fumes. There's not one ounce of me that wants to be here. My kids, well...their give-a-shitter has about an eighth of a tank left...after it's gone...they got nothing. We're ready to head back to the U.S. We're ready to see our family and friends. We're ready to go to our favorite restaurants and shop at our favorite stores. We're ready to sleep late. We're ready to go fishing and golfing. We're ready for a break from Poland.

And, I know this happens every year at this time - no matter what country I'm living in. I know I'm cranky and my filter is low. (I should just wear a sign that says, "I'm sorry for what may come out of my mouth.") I know I'm short-tempered and could crack at any moment. (Grey Goose and cranberry is saving me from cracking at the current moment.) It doesn't make it right, but I'm writing this blog just to give you fair warning. 


Be warned. I can tell you there aren't many milifuckits left. This momma needs a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment