Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Mini Rebellion...

What say you? A rebellion? Who's leading this rebellion? The kids? No...not those little angels. And, honest and truly, it's not them. Do you want to know who's rebelling?

My feet.

Yes, it's my feet who are having a nice, little rebellion at the current moment. Why you ask? Well, just take a look...


Yes, those are closed-toed shoes. My toes are enclosed in leather. And they are not happy. After 28 months of nothing but flip-flops and sandals, I have been forced to put "real" shoes on my feet. And while I think the "real" shoes I have purchased are quite cute and stylish...yeah, my feet still long for sandals.

I keep telling them we all have our crosses to bear...this is theirs. They just need to suck it up and do their part. But, they have yet to get with the program.

They keep reminding me of this..


Oh, just shut up feet! Suck it up! Sandals will return in 2016! Until then, stylish boots, bright running shoes, and some fantastic flats are your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment