Monday, August 18, 2014

I WAS Happy To Be Back...

Yeah, remember my blog last week where I said I was happy to be back...Yeah, that was until I pulled into the parking garage at 1 MK today and this clueless women decided she was going to drive in the wrong direction. Yes, the arrows are painted on the floor for a reason! I refrained from stalking her and yelling at her (only because I fear I'd end up on YouTube because somebody would video me yelling at this clueless wonder!)

And the parking garage incident occurred after being cut-off 3 times on the way to 1 MK - one just narrowly missed causing major damage to a BMW. Yeah, I let out many obscenities and was thankful that I was in the car by myself. And, I'm going to admit I have dreams of pulling a Kathy Bates -Fried Green Tomatoes maneuver on so many of these drivers:


People...I will never, ever, ever love the driving here in Malaysia. EVER. Please forget about handing out new drivers a little sticker with the letter P. Instead - hand them this:

No comments:

Post a Comment