Thursday, February 12, 2015

F*@k It Friday!

I wish I could say you were getting a Fab 5 Friday today, but I jotted down my notes for this blog yesterday when I was having a "Malaysia Day." So...I've changed it up today! Yes! It's F*@k It Friday! A day where I am airing my grievances...think Festivus, but just occurring on a random Friday in February.

1. Drivers in KL. Yes, I hate you...those are strong words. I know. But, I have never lived anyplace where I need to use my horn so often - or scream obscenities - as much as I do. (And I'm a frequent user of obscenities.) You need to stop the lane drifting, stop cutting people off, stop trying to squeeze into a lane when you knew 5 kilometers ago that you needed to be in my lane, and you need to stop blowing through red lights. That stupid PSA on the local radio station - LISTEN TO IT!! It makes some good points.


I think they just hand these out at the local DMV here.

2. Construction. I am not anti-construction, but I absolutely hate road closures/changes and then there is not an ounce of work going on.

3. Local FedEx. It has been like pulling teeth to get our package out of the hands of the local FedEx office. I sit here on this Friday hoping that it will be delivered today...hoping.

4. Burpees. Yeah, yesterday's WOD was AMRAP burpees. Screw burpees.



5. Missing My Family. And yes, I am missing "home" in the US. Something about booking your tickets home for summer makes the longing for family and friends that much greater...

But, seriously, I am better today...

No comments:

Post a Comment