Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fab 5 Friday...

Poolside greetings from Kota Kinabalu!

I'm attempting to do this blog from my phone - which is not the best way to jot down your thoughts, but I'll see if I can make it work!

That being said, I'm going to keep it brief!

1. Summer Rental House Contract Arrival. The contract for our Glen Lake house arrived this week. Yay! So happy to be heading there for another 6 weeks -  and the kids are ecstatic. Everyone will be happy to see family and friends once again and enjoy all that summer in Upstate New York has to offer.

2. Golf. Had the chance to play my first full round of 18 holes last week. I still suck, but I didn't find myself getting super frustrated and it was fun to play with friends. I start lessons again on Monday and I'm totally looking forward to it. 


3. Books.  I've spent the last 3 weeks reading again...and it's been fantastic. Reading is such an escape...

4. Shangri-la Rasa Ria. That's where I am today. We tagged along on Blaine's business trip to KK again and we've had a relaxing poolside week. Lots of sunshine, the kids have made new friends and we're well-rested.

 
5. School. And, while vacation has been fab, it is time for my kids to go back to school! Come on Monday!! We're all ready for a break from one another.

Okay...back to my book!! Enjoy the weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment