Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Whining...

Yes, I'm whining today. Please stop reading if you don't want to listen to my whining. I'm giving you fair warning...





Okay...you've been warned.

It's been a craptastic week. Here's my whiny list: My back went out. I've had some students driving me to drink. My husband is in Minneapolis. Grayson's report card was not so fabulous and, more importantly, he just didn't really care. There's a damn lizard living in my cupboard who has scared the shit out of me the last two days. I haven't exercised all week due to my back. And there has been a serous lack of coffee in my life this week.

Yes, these are all minor in the grand scheme of things. I'm not homeless, starving or destitute. No one has died, nor have I killed anyone this week. (Score one for me!) But, I'm whining...and when you whine it's never about anything critical or crucial to your life.

Yeah, yeah...you can take your happiness shield and stick it!

So anyways, if my whining offends you...well, I was going to say I'm sorry, but I'm not. My filter is really low this week...I mean REALLY low. And, I'm pretty much just telling it like it is...so if I offend you or a member of your family, maybe you could just cut me a little slack. Just a little...and...



No comments:

Post a Comment