Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fab Thursday...

Hey Peeps! It's Thursday...and I'm not going to get to my blog tomorrow...and I don't think I have 5 fabulous things...not because the week hasn't been fabulous, but because I've been working. That being said...I'll share what's been happening.

The kids and I have 62 days until we fly home to New York! 62!! I can't wait! I know it's time for us to head back as my patience for things, people, Poland...well, it's practically non-existent. I'm just ready to head back to 'Murica for a little breather.


The boys and I had a "date" for the middle school play at ASW this week. It was a fun afternoon watching the show and talking with them. They make me laugh!


And, we're gearing up for a few big weeks of travel. We area heading out on a 9 day cruise from Barcelona to Venice for spring break. My kids have never been on a cruise and are very excited. I spent last weekend booking tours for each of the ports - and have to say I dealt with some truly responsive tour folks. Quick replies to my emails, easy deposits and they all had great reviews on TripAdvisor so I'm hoping for the best.

After we get back from the cruise, Blaine and I area heading to Paris - WITHOUT KIDS! Woohoo! He has a work conference and I'm going because...it's PARIS. I'm not planning a lot while we're there - hoping to grab dinner with friends one night, perhaps a food tour, and maybe a museum or two. We'll be heading back there in October with the kids and my parents - so all of the big stuff can wait.

Last, but not least...we planned a long weekend in Madrid for the end of May as a family. So I also booked all of that stuff - tapas and flamenco show tour, bullfight, CrossFit Regionals for one day...should be a good time in EspaƱa!

And, of course, there is work. It's going well. I've been working a lot of hours in anticipation of the upcoming travel and my boss just asked me yesterday to let her know when I "officially" want to start working full-time and she will make it happen. I think I'll sit on this for a while....

All right...that's all I've got. I'm shutting down the blog until after spring break. I shall return with a full report on our cruise!!



No comments:

Post a Comment